1. How do I add members to my corporate account?
Adding members is easy: if you’re the corporate account administrator, go to http://aimwest.onefireplace.com/, log in, and add as many employees as you wish to your corporate account. All corporate members from your company must use the same company email domain — i.e., no gmail, yahoo, aol, or hotmail accounts.
After you’ve added employees as members, they can easily sign up for events online at http://aimwest.org and get our member rate.
Here is a one-minute video that shows you exactly how to add employees to the membership management system: http://screencast.com/t/YWI4ZWRh
2. Hey, my company is a corporate member. Can you add me to your membership system?
See FAQ #1. Only your corporate account administrator can add you to the system. Until he or she adds you, you are not yet officially an aimWest member.
3. I’m a corporate member. I’m trying to register for an event, but I can’t get the member rate. Why?
The most common reason is that your account administrator hasn’t added you as a member. Find out who administers your account, and ask to be added as a member (see FAQ 1)
The second most common reason is that you are trying to log in using the wrong email address. Try using your corporate email address.
4. I’m an individual member. I’m trying to register for an event, but I can’t get the member rate. Why?
The second most common reason is that you are trying to log in using the wrong email address. Try using another email address.
5. How do I delete a member from the corporate account?
You cannot “delete” a corporate member. Our system uses the word “archive”. When you “archive” a member, they no longer are a corporate member.